Information about our partnership with Verdant is on their homepage!
Scroll down to "Investing in Our Community" and click the LETI logo.
Community grants and partnerships are crucial to the work being done here at LETI, to keep programs running and resources available for our community!
Noticias de LETI
LETI on Verdant Health Commission Homepage
Sizqvl@gmail.com - Oct 17, 2023, 3:13 PM
Sign in to post a comment!
- Food Bank Distribution
- Participate in University of Washington Research Study
- Vaccination Clinic Review
- Marisol Bejarano in the University of Washington Bothell Newsletter
- Day of the Dead / Dia de los Muertos
- Sign Up for SnoCoAlerts
- L&I Shared LETI's Safety & Health Investment Projects (SHIP) Testimonial
- Do You Use Fabuloso at Home? ¿Usas Fabuloso en casa?
- Cold Weather Shelters Snohomish County
- Community Transit Survey
- Volunteers Needed at Cold Weather Shelters
- LETI on Verdant Health Commission Homepage
- Seguro médico para todos en el estado de Washington
- Aprende inglés conversacional
- Child Care Circle - Triple C