Personal Development • Desarrollo Personal
Latino Leadership Initiative (LLI)
- To increase the high school graduation rate
- To promote college attendance and completion
- To support academic success and achievement among Latinos
- To encourage participation in projects and activities that enhance the community among Latino college students and supports the pursuit of success and achievement among Latino professionals.
- Aumentar la tasa de finalización de high school para jovenes latinos
- Promover la entrada al colegio, la asistencia y la finalización
- Apoyar el éxito academico y logro entre los latinos
- Alentar la participación en proyectos y actividades los cuales mejoren el sentido de comunidad entre estudiantes y apoyen la búsqueda de éxito y logro entre los profesionales latinos.
Total Well-being of Latino Women
General Education • Educación General
English from zero
English for beginners
Intermediate English 1
Intermediate English 2
Basic English for Computer Studies
GED en Español
Using the Internet
ESL & Basic Work Readiness
Employment and Careers • Empleo y Carreras
LETI Vocational School
We give special emphasis and support to help first generation Latino immigrants and injured workers to learn the skills and knowledge they need to become employed, obtain financial independence, and contribute to their own family and local community. Instruction emphasizes business English with support in Spanish.
Current programs include office administration and practical bookkeeping, which are in demand and conducive to related and growing employment opportunities in business, non-profits, education and government. Additional programs are under development. (MORE)
- Learn how to eliminate the obstacles that are making you fail.
- Develop the skills that will put you at the summit of success.
- Learn to complete any project with solid results.
- Equip yourself with the resources to achieve success in whatever you attempt.
OSHA-10 Training Sessions
LETI has received a grant from the WA State Department of Labor and industries to support the creation and delivery of this program in Spanish.
Personal Finance • Finanzas Personales
The overall theme is to demystify the various financial institutions and procedures of the US economy rather than to provide specific directions. The seminars are offered by bilingual instructors. Substantial emphasis is given to terminology.
Learn about the process of buying a house, where and how the loan process works, and all the information you need to successfully move into your new home.
Seminars for First Time Home Buyers
COMPRA SU PRÓXIMA HOGAR. ¿Necesita comprar una casa pero no sabe por dónde empezar? Estos seminarios se llevan a cabo durante todo el año cuando hay interés suficiente. Para más información llame al (425) 775-2688.