Verdant Health Commission released an article showcasing the growth LETI has experienced and how this benefits the community, read below!
"What began as a small, volunteer-run organization has blossomed into a multi-program, fully staffed community resource. Some of LETI’s most marked changes have occurred within the last four years, beginning with the hiring of the organization’s first employee in 2019..."
Noticias de LETI
- Food Bank Distribution
- Participate in University of Washington Research Study
- Vaccination Clinic Review
- Marisol Bejarano in the University of Washington Bothell Newsletter
- Day of the Dead / Dia de los Muertos
- Sign Up for SnoCoAlerts
- L&I Shared LETI's Safety & Health Investment Projects (SHIP) Testimonial
- Do You Use Fabuloso at Home? ¿Usas Fabuloso en casa?
- Cold Weather Shelters Snohomish County
- Community Transit Survey
- Volunteers Needed at Cold Weather Shelters
- LETI on Verdant Health Commission Homepage
- Seguro médico para todos en el estado de Washington
- Aprende inglés conversacional
- Child Care Circle - Triple C