You can impact the health of over 200 low-income children, women, and men in a single day! As a volunteer of the 18th annual South King County Family Health Fair on September 24, 2022 in Auburn, Washington, you will help bring health, safety and community resources to individuals and families in our community.
At the South King County Family Health Fair, we want to focus on ensuring that people in our community receive preventive care and screenings, health and safety information, linkage to local resources, and access to free or low-cost health insurance programs they may qualify for.
While all are welcome, we will continue to reach out especially to the local Latino community. Health screenings and information will be provided in both Spanish and English. Through the participation of many community based organizations, this Fair will help break down barriers that prevent many from accessing health care and resources.
In collaboration with the Auburn Valley YMCA, the Planning Committee for the 2022 South King County Family Health Fair would be honored if you would join our collaborative efforts to improve health and share in our vision of access to health care for all.
If you can participate, in this event, we would appreciate your response by September 19, 2022.
Your willingness to volunteer will help make this event a great success!
Thank you on behalf of the Planning Committee for the 2022 South King County Family Health Fair.
This Fair is brought to you by a collaboration among Consulate of Mexico, Auburn Valley YMCA, Public Health - Seattle & King County, Swedish-Office of Health Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, King County Promotores Network (KCPN), Lend A Hand, Medical Teams International, Sea Mar Community Health Center, UW School of Pharmacy (SNPhA), UW School of Medicine (Al-Shifa), UW School of Dentistry and Latinos Promoting Good Health (LPGH).
If you have questions or would like more information, please email LatinosPromotingGoodHealth@yahoo.com.
Volunteer opportunity is for high school aged and up.
Please note the following:
Most of the Fair will be outside with the exception of the basic health screenings.
Masks are required, both outside and inside.
A light lunch will be provided at no cost.
18th Annual South King County Family Health Fair
Saturday, September 24, 2022
10am - 2pm
Auburn Valley YMCA, 1630 Perimeter Rd, Auburn, WA 98001
Noticias de LETI
Volunteers Needed for 18th Annual South King County Family Health Fair on 9/24
- Carreras Técnicas para Adolescentes Gratis | Technical Careers for Teens for Fre
- ¡Les Deseamos un Feliz Año Nuevo! Lleno de salud y prosperidad.
- Clinica de Vacunacion de Invierno mañana el 16 de Diciembre!
- Directora Ejecutiva de LETI comenta sobre nueva Maestria de UWB
- Clinica de Vacunacion del Influenza este Domingo, Noviembre 20!
- Comidas a Precios Modicos para La Salud Renal - Bienestar Otoño 2022
- Clinica de Vacunacion este Sabado 11/12!
- Invitación a Matinee Educativa para Los Hijos
- TRIPLE C: Cooperativa para Madres Latinas
- Agricultores de Washington se congregan en Tri-Cities
- Derechos del Immigrante - Bienestar Otoño 2022
- ¡Celebremos el Mes de la Herencia Hispana con Dr. Rodrigo Rentería-Valencia!
- Clínica de Vacunación el Primero de Octubre
- La Batalla Contra el Cancer y Nuestra Comunidad Latina - Bienestar Otoño 2022
- Feria de Empleo en Lynnwood el 12 de Octubre!