Repeating Saturday 28 September and Sunday 29 September!
Saturday June 29th & Sunday June 30th at 8:15 am - 3:00 pm LETI will be offering a OSHA 10 Certification course. In this two day process you will learn:
• How to reduce accidents and save money.
• Learn how to recognize and prevent the dangers in your workplace.
• Inform yourself about your rights as a worker and the responsibilities of your employer.
• A fine from OSHA for not using this system could cost up to $7,000 per violation.
Latino Educational Training Institute & Las Americas Business Center offer bilingual training to obtain your OSHA-10 certification for free!
For more information, please call 425-775-2688.
Protect yourself and your workers!
Latino Educational Training Institute
Since 1998: Information • Education • Training • Leadership
OSHA 10 Training- 10 hours of training in just two days!
rees - Sep 20, 2019, 12:03 PM
Sign in to post a comment!
- OSHA 10 Training- 10 hours of training in just two days!
- Horario/Schedule para/for «Bienestar» Otoño/Fall de 2019
- LETI Licensed for Vocational Training in Washington State
- Snohomish County Discrimination Rises in Recent Study
- La policía o ICE están en mi casa; ¿que debo hacer?
- Suicide Prevention Clinic Set
- Health Fair Scheduled * 9 June * Feria de Salud
- Leadership Graduation Agenda Set • Horario de la Ceremonia de Graduación de LLI
- "Jornadas de Educación Financiera" - Continuando hasta 13 de Junio
- Entrenamiento de OSHA: 10 horas; dos días!
- LETI Injured Worker Retraining Program to Begin in October
- WA L&I Presents Worker Safety Instructions
- Latino Expo 2018 Activities Scheduled
- UW Bothell Supports LETI with Student Interns