Golden Door scholarship recipients receive up to four-year tuition and room & board scholarships to DACA and TPS students from tuition lock-out states all over the country!
Scholarship recipients will receive funding to cover up to full tuition, room and board for a four-year degree at Golden Door partner schools, beginning Fall semester, 2018. Students who have applied to or are interested in other colleges should also apply. We will support students at other schools on a case-by-case basis. Please review the important information below prior to submitting your Golden Door Scholars application.
- Application deadline: Applications will be considered upon receipt. Applications received after 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, 10/25/17 will not be considered.
- Applicants must have DACA (or have been eligible under previous rules) or temporary protected status.
- Applicants should have strong academic records. *High school and college transcripts DO NOT need to be official versions; you may scan and upload the transcript
- Applicants from states where DACA students must pay out-of-state tuition at public universities and community colleges will be given strong preference.
- Golden Door Scholars will also have access to mentors, assistance in pursuing internships and other career-building opportunities.