Latino Educational Training Institute™
Since 1989: Information • Education • Training • Leadership
Mission, Background, Administration
We, the board of directors and the executive staff of LETI, reaffirm our values of inclusion, non-discrimination, and service to our clients and community members. We also reaffirm our commitment to work with, support and assist the Latino community regardless of immigration experience and status, nationality, socio-economic, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, and ability. Our offices and training center are safe spaces for anyone from the dangers of discrimination, bigotry, hate, and other forms of abuse.
Latino Education and Training Institute (LETI) develops programs to facilitate the success of Spanish-speaking and bilingual persons in the US. Our experience in Washington State spans scholarship planning, personal financial literacy and civic participation.
LETI is supported entirely by generous members of the community.
Some features of the site are available in both English and Spanish. Algunos controles del sitio están disponibles en inglés y español.
This summary information is under redevelopment. See also the News section.
- Executive Director, Rosario Reyes
- Associate Director, Tom Laing
- Rosario Reyes
- President and Director.
- Cofounder, Las Americas Business Center.
- Rees Clark, Ph.D.
- Vice-president and Director.
- Clark Internet Publishing, Independent business consultant.
- Alfredo Chancco
- Mel Cossette
- Edmonds Community College Materials Science Administrator.
- Sally Guzman
- Edmonds School District, Student Support Advocate.
- Diana Morelli, Ph.D.
- Educator and North Coast Credit Union community business developer.
- Jose Luís García-Pabón
- Administrator, Washington State Extension Service.
- Tommy Laing
- Giselle Zapata-Garcia
- Claire Peinado Fraczek
- Director of Integrated Learning, University of Washington, Bothell.
- Nelly Romero
- Erika Ronquillo
- Rees Clark
- Website Manager